Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My first blog post

I'm trying this for the first time. Like a lot of other stuff I try, I'll probably not post much. I'll hit a posting frenzy, then forget about for a while.

I've been on a spiritual journey for the past few years. I was raised in the Church of the Nazarene. I always thought that Christianity was a cookie-cutter thing. I am learning the richness of a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ. It has ups and downs, much like any other relationship.

I am in the ministry. At the moment, I am the pastor of a Church of the Nazarene. I have also learned how worship and ministry is changing.

I hope to post more thoughts in the future.

2 comments:

Roy said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere Wes. Glad to see that you have taken the plunge, in more ways than one.

Unknown said...

I too am on a spiritual journey that at the moment is pulling me out to NBC colorado Springs. I hope to sell my home soon and move my family out there. I too have been noticing the change in the church and how we need to be relational outside the four walls of the church. We need to go out into the community just as Jesus did. God bless