Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wow! I am Impressed!

In my one class last spring, we never received a syllabus. Never. Still waiting...

My classes for this fall start next Wednesday, and I have already received the syllabus for one of the classes. At least now I can plan my schedule.

The older I get, the more I like to plan. I want to know what is coming next. That way, I can set aside time to study. The problem with the class in the spring was constantly shifting expectations and assignments. The class itself was very interesting, but I hated that we never really knew what was coming next.

I think ("hope" may be a better word) it will be different this fall.

1 comment:

Geewiz387 said...

It is sort of like with GOD. When he sends us to do something, we never know what we will run up against when we get there. Just keep the faith and you'll get through the classes.