Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Few More Things That I Have Done

In addition to the previous post below, there are a few other things "that I have done."

  1. Visited the World Trade Center Site - a moving experience.
  2. Been to the top of the Washington Monument - what a view.
  3. Been to Mount Rushmore - Several times, including the spectacular lighting ceremony.
  4. Done mission work in a foreign land - Haiti 2002.
  5. Stood in the Mississippi River - At Lake Itasca State Park in Minnesota. It is not recommended to stand in the Mississippi River anywhere else.
  6. Been in a hurricane
  7. Been in an earthquake
  8. Been to the top of Pike's Peak
Some things I would like to do that were not on the previous list:
  1. Visit Alaska - preferably in the summer.
  2. See the Golden Gate Bridge
  3. Spend one to two months on the mission field with my family

1 comment:

Roy said...

I have done all of those except for the Mississippi River. I did the hurricane, earthquake and foreign land all at once in May, 2005 in Guatemala. :)