Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving, A Truly American Day

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who waste a little of your precious time reading my rantings and ravings.

Thanksgiving is a truly unique day. Most of us forget to buy something for our feast, so someone has to trek to the store to buy it. Usually that winds up being a man. I was in that position a couple years ago. Never in my life have I seen so many confused looking men wandering about aimlessly in a store. Take a man to Home Depot or Best Buy, and he can find anything, but not a grocery store. I witnessed (and participated) lost looking men with little sticky notes with forgotten items looking here and there for their treasure. I also witnessed something else unique. Men were actually asking store employees for help.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: