Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Luck of the Irish Spartans! What?

As I was watching the North Carolina - Michigan State game the other, one of the announcers made one of the dumbest comments I have ever heard. I can't remember who was announcing the game. It was March 17 (St. Patrick's Day). Michigan State was wearing their road uniforms, which are green. One of the announcers made a comment about the "luck of the Irish" not being with the Spartans. I screamed at the TV, "The Spartans aren't Irish, they're Greek!"

Anyway, I think the first two rounds of the NCAA Tournament are the most exciting. Forty-eight games in four days. I signed up for NCAA March Madness on Demand. So, I had one game on the TV and one on the laptop.

1 comment:

Roy said...

That is a problem when there is so much airtime to fill. The announcers feel compelled to keep talking even when there is nothing to say.

Strange, I remember my wife saying that to me once...