Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Guess People Fall For This Stuff

Lately, I have been getting hit with more spam e-mail. It is everything from fancy watches/jewelry to male enhancement products to other garbage. I guess that these companies send out these e-mails because people respond to them. Why? Why would anyone respond to them?

It's like telemarketing. Telemarketers call hocking their wares like street vendors in third world countries. Do people actually buy from them? They must because they keep calling.

I cannot think of anything I would buy from a telemarketer or e-mail spammer.

If you buy junk from them, please quit, so they won't bug me.

1 comment:

Roy said...

Amen. My spam traffic has greatly increased and my ISP is struggling to keep up. It is an annoyance, especially at work where the spam program I have is slow-loading. It's good, but you have time to make coffee in the morning.